good program

General comments that are neither bug reports nor feature requests.

good program

Post by Guest »

hi guy/gir

HXD is very good

thx developer
Maël
Site Admin

Post by Maël »

Nice to hear you like HxD!

Greetings, Maël (I am a man/guy)

Post by Guest »

i love it it's best Hex-Ed program i ever used.

thx developer :D

good one

Post by Guest »

Maël,
thx for HxD, cool prog.
Shockproof Jamo

Greetings and compliments

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Herr Hörz, after giving your hex editor, HxD a try, I felt that I simply MUST commend you for a job well done. You are indeed a genius and a very l337 coder. Never before have I witnessed so many professional features, like RAM editor, or the possibility of raw disk sector access in one FREEWARE hex editor. With these features, your editor easily rivals such commercial applications like BreakPoint Software's Hex Workshop and even the mighty Winhex. You have indeed contributed a lot to the freeware community of the Internet, and I truly hope that you find the motivation to continue the developement of HxD in the future as well. God knows good freeware alternatives to the expensive commercial applications are always in demand. And if the day comes that you no longer have the interest to continue developement, don't hesitate to release the source code of HxD as OpenSource. A good program like this should not go to waste.

As of this moment, HxD will become a part of my toolbox and if I find bugs, or anything else worth reporting, I'll let you know. I'm also going to recommend HxD to anyone who's looking for a good hex editor. Once again, thank you.
Maël
Site Admin

Post by Maël »

Well, that post is truly a motivation ;-)
Thanks for your encouragement!
The frequency of releases depends on my free time, but definitely HxD developement is very active.
MEHinCA

Great Job!

Post by MEHinCA »

I would like to add my commendation. I just downloaded and tried HxD and I am very impressed and happy to have found it. I will definitely be using it regularly. :D

Re: good program

Post by Guest »

Hi,

Ich mach's dann mal auf Deutsch. Ich finde auch das HxD wirklich professionell ist, mich spricht das öffnen der Laufwerke selber sowie den RAM total an.
Ausserdem nochmal danke das ich es verteilen darf.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
M
http://www.m-code.de/wordpress