Help with repairing saved game

Help on how to use HxD.
teby

Request to fix memory card

Post by teby »

I was playing Digimon world 3 on epsxe, and as i was saving my game i accidentally pressed esc key cosingthe game.
When i try to load my game it says the file could not be accessed.
At first i got sad and cursed myself on how dumb i was, but then i started to look for ways to repair it and found Hxd, the problem is that even after trying to read and learn how to alter saved files i cant seem to work out a way to solve my problem.
So now i come here to ask for help so i can get my over 24 hs of play.
Thanks a lot.

(I´m leaving a copy of my memory card file in case anyone knows how to solve it quickly)
Attachments
epsxe000.7z
memorycard
(2.42 KiB) Downloaded 443 times
teby

Help with repairing saved game

Post by teby »

I was playing Digimon world 3 on epsxe, and as i was saving my game i accidentally pressed esc key cosingthe game.
At first i got sad and cursed myself on how dumb i was, but then i started to look for ways to repair it and found Hxd, the problem is that even after trying to read and learn how to alter saved files i cant seem to work out a way to solve my problem.
Thanks a lot.

(I´m leaving a copy of my memory card file in case anyone knows how to solve it quickly)
teby

Repairing saved games

Post by teby »

Thanks a lot.

Maël
Site Admin

Re: Help with repairing saved game

Post by Maël »

I merged your three topics, since they are all about the same, and moved it to support, since you are asking for help.
Maël
Site Admin

Re: Help with repairing saved game

Post by Maël »

Regarding your issue, I don't know anything about the save game file format of your game. You might have some luck in the support forum for the game, or in a modders forum for Digimon.