What is this Value

Help on how to use HxD.
euro_trucker

What is this Value

Post by euro_trucker »

Firstly I would like to say thank you for a great product.

My second reason for posting is this, I am trying to find out what the values are for the values underlined in the linked picture. I no what there text names are, but I can not find out, or work out how they are convert to these values :? I have searched online for hex to text and text to hex converters and also different hex values, but I can not work what this value is or how to convert the text name to this value :?

I have tried the forums for this game, and no one seems to know what these values are or they are not willing to tell me, so I am hoping that some one here might be able to help, because if I know the name of the value I am sure I will be able to find the formula to convert text to this value.

THE VALUES UNDERLINED

Thanks in advance for any help.
Maël
Site Admin

Re: What is this Value

Post by Maël »

That depends entirely on the program that writes the data. Since I don't know the program/game I cannot help you, I'm sorry.
euro_trucker

Re: What is this Value

Post by euro_trucker »

Maël wrote:That depends entirely on the program that writes the data. Since I don't know the program/game I cannot help you, I'm sorry.
The game is Euro Truck Simulator http://www.eurotrucksimulator.com

Thank you for looking. I guess it back to more internet searching to see if I can find out what the value is :roll: